I) WHO CAN REGISTER:
B. Cine Enthusiasts:
- Only Persons above 18 years of age can register as delegates.
Members of currently active cine clubs affiliated with Federation of Film Societies of
Teachers and students of cinema, theatre and performing arts of institutions
recognized by State/Central Govt.
Writers of books on cinema and culture and other litterateurs.
- Professionals related to cinema, television, radio, theatre and artists from the
- Diplomats whose assignments are related to promotion of Cultural/ film activities.
- Senior Government officials whose activity is related to the development of
- All applications are subject to approval by the Directorate of Film Festivals.
Eligibility Criteria for Cine Enthusiasts.
i) 18 year of age.
ii) Proof of age with photo ID Card(Issued by Govt.organization).
iii) Proof of address showing their names.
iv) Detailed Profile.
v) A brief note in 100 words on why you want to register for IFFI.
vi) All applications are subject to approval by the IFFI Secretariate.
II) REGISTRATION FEE:
Indian Rs. 300/- for registrations upto 7th November 2014 payable online.
Payment can be
made at the venue as well.
From 8th to 18th November, a late fee of Rs. 200/- will be charged in addition
Payment to be made only after you receive an email intimating approval of your
Delegate registration will close on 7th Nov with normal fee and with late fee
18th Nov 2014
Delegate Registration will close on 19th November 2014.
The following are exempted from paying delegate registration fee:
- Students of Film and Mass Communication from recognised institutions of India, provided their applications are forwarded by the Head of their Institution.
- Chairman and members of the FCAT, Chairman and Members of CBFC, Regional
Officers and Members of Regional Panels of CBFC.
For further clarifications regarding delegate
registration please contact: